Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Catching up with King James


Checking in with King James

How has the season started so far?:
Lebron: It's been good. I'm happy with how we look out there. Damn Kobe still looks good huh? Homeboy can shoot. I knew it would've been a good fit, we eliminate all these ISOs and we can flow and find each other out there. Kyrie has really stepped up the last two games, I think we found his shot nicely. Jeremy fills out our bench, that fella can play both guard positions which helps us out a lot. Especially with Mike (Miller) going down with the concussion.

With Miller going down, do you see any need to make moves?
Lebron: Nah, not really. Like the Seahawks up in Seattle, its next man up. James Jones going to get minutes these next months, he's gotta step up and make those shots when we need him. Wish you the best Mike!

Hows your relationship with GM Michael?
Lebron: It's great. He lets me do my thing out on the court and he got us Kobe. I know he wants to say he got us Lin too, but you know Kobe has been huge with those two game winners. The GM gotta step up his recording though, there are some sweet highlights y'all missing out on. Get that figured out boy! I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment